BONNE MAISON

Company : CHUBERB SAS

Since 2012, Beatrice de Crecy tells stories with the Bonne Maison socks. Every season, three stories made of 12 models where colours answer to patterns.Thanks to the know how of a French manufacturer, we’ve created a high quality sock, really thin, with a stitchless strengthened toe. The delicacy of the stitch ensure a great precision in the patterns. With the manufacturer, we invested in thin gauge knitting machines, allowing us to manufacture 80% of our socks in France, and the remaining 20% in Portugal.( 90% Cotton/8% Polyamid/2% Lycra)

2012年、ベアトリス・ドゥ・クレシーがスタートしたソックスのブランド。毎シーズン、12型構成される3つのテーマは、スタイルごとに色展開をしています。フランスの生産ノウハウによる薄くてステッチのない、丈夫なつま先など高品質な製品を作り上げています。ハイゲージを編み上げる機械を工場へ投入し、80%がフランス、20%がポルトガルで生産されています。(素材は、コットン90%、ナイロン8%、ライクラ2%)

 

 

 

 


| BRAND PROFILE

Country : France
Price Range :

Ankle socks :2,500 円 -  Crew socks : 2,800 円 - Knee high socks : 3,700 円

   
Order Deadline : AW20:期限はありません。納品は8月末。 SS21:9月末。納品は2021年1月15日から。
Contact : mail
URL : www.bonnemaison.fr
SNS :  Instagram   Facebook
Communication Language :

Japanese, French, English

| 展示会情報

展示会日程/Exhibition(Showroom Schedule) : 25-27 Aug.2020

展示会場所/Exhibition(Showroom Address) : SOLEIL TOKYO / 東京都渋谷区恵比寿西1-31-12

WHITE ROOM DAIKANYAMA  Google map 

 

展示会日程/Exhibition(Showroom Schedule) : 22-26 Jan.2021

展示会場所/Exhibition(Showroom Address) : MAISON ET OBJET / PARIS NORD VILLEPINTE

 

展示会日程/Exhibition(Showroom Schedule) : 5-8 Mar.2021

展示会場所/Exhibition(Showroom Address) : PREMIERE CLASSE / PARIS JARDIN DES TUILERIES